Can foreigners apply for a Chinese student visa directly in China?

I am now coming to China for a summer vacation with a tourist visa. I received an admission notice from a Chinese university two days ago. Can I apply for a study visa in China?



The study visa (x1.x2) can only be issued overseas and can be recently transferred to Hong Kong.
If the school does not have to use the x visa, the travel visa can also be transferred directly to the residence permit.

要回复问题请先 注册