How do foreigners apply for visas in China?

I have a Vietnamese friend who works in China. It is difficult to get a work visa. So I have a visa to study abroad and it will expire soon. Now that others are in China, is there a way to apply for a tourist visa in China? Or other visas?



The work of studying abroad visas was originally illegal employment. Do you still want to continue to violate the law? If you have a work unit, please apply for a valid and valid work visa in time. Don't be afraid to escape from the public security organs to combat the 
entry and exit management law. 
Article 43. If a foreigner has one of the following acts, it is illegal employment:
(1) failing to obtain a work permit and a work-type residence permit to work in China;
(2) Working in China beyond the scope of the work permit;
(3) Foreign students who violate the regulations on the management of work-study and work in a country that exceeds the prescribed scope or time limit for work in China. 
Article 80 Anyone who illegally employs a foreigner shall be fined not less than 5,000 yuan but not more than 20,000 yuan; if the circumstances are serious, he shall be detained for a period of not less than five days and not more than fifteen days, and a fine of not less than 5,000 yuan but not more than 20,000 yuan.
To introduce illegal employment of foreigners, a fine of one thousand yuan for each individual and a total of not more than 50,000 yuan for each individual; a fine of one thousand yuan for each unit of the unit, not exceeding 100,000 yuan; , confiscation of illegal income.
Anyone who illegally employs foreigners shall be fined a person who illegally employs one person and 10,000 yuan, and the total amount shall not exceed 100,000 yuan; if there is illegal income, the illegal income shall be confiscated. 
Article 81 If a foreigner engages in activities that are inconsistent with the reasons for staying in residence, or if there are other violations of Chinese laws and regulations that are not suitable for staying in China, he may be allowed to leave the country within a time limit.
If a foreigner violates the provisions of this Law and the circumstances are serious and it does not constitute a crime, the Ministry of Public Security may be expelled from the country. The decision of the Ministry of Public Security is final.Foreigners who have been deported are not allowed to enter the country for ten years from the date of their expulsion.

要回复问题请先 注册